The Nutcracker opened at Cincinnati Ballet this week. Yesterday, to be exact. The Nutcracker, of course, marks the actual beginning to the Christmas holiday, unlike the music you’ve been hearing inside Walgreen’s stores city-wide since November 1. Puke.
- The Cincinnati Ballet is seriously great. It’s something you should go to see at least once a year. IT’S CALLED CULTURING YOURSELF WITH FINE ART. Do it.
- Good date night: your lady will like you a little bit extra.
- Dancers are pretty. Get me?
- Maybe you can’t afford it? I bet you can find a ticket somehow. It probably won’t require befriending a rich benefactor and doing his bidding for some time in order to get yourself a seat at the ballet.
- If you’re an uncultured rube, you might not want to go. Which makes you more of an uncultured rube, which means that you’re ripping open an uncultured rube echo chamber. Whoa.
. . . → Read More: Nutcracker at the Cincinnati Ballet: Awesome or Not-So-Awesome?