Bengals fans want heads to roll at Paul Brown Stadium. Rightfully so. And this afternoon came word that the first, and so far only, head to roll belongs to offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski.
Somehow this comes as a surprise.
True, the Bengals have been awful, the players have publicly called out Bratkowski, and then the whole Marvin Lewis-Brad Childress meeting thing. But it was starting to seem like nothing would change. Especially with Mike Brown acting as though they’re a matter of inches away from being a respectable franchise. You know. Like the ones that go to the Super Bowl and stuff.
- Finally. Something is changing.
- The pass play on third-and-one may finally die.
- Ever feel like they’re just throwing us a bone?
- Will no longer be able to pass ourselves off as psychics by predicting every play on offense.
- Unless they bring in Vince Lombardi, how much can things really improve?